What are the types of girls guys date before meeting the one? Finding your one and only true love can be quite a journey. While girls believe it’s mostly a challenge for them, guys face the same struggles. They meet a whole bunch of different girls on the way to finding that special someone.
Dr. Samantha Rodman, a clinical psychologist and dating coach, believes that every girl can be classified as a certain type. No offense, ladies, but it looks like most of you belong to one of 10 categories — unless you’re already a category 11, which means “the one” to someone. Let’s see if you agree with the divisions and recognize yourself as one of the types.
Daddy’s Girl 1:00
Party Animal 1:56
Good Student 2:44
Miss Jealousy 3:15
Gossip Fan 3:56
A girl your mother will love 4:35
Worried is her second name 5:14
Drama Queen 5:53
Fancy Girl 6:27
Beauty Queen 7:00
The One 7:27
#yourrelationship #girlsandboys #menandwomen
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Whatever a guy does, he’ll never be better than her father. And according to Dr. Rodman, a breakup is likely to make the man feel much worse than the woman.
– A party animal definitely knows where the good parties are and which clubs are the best. If a man wants to accompany her, he’s going to have to be OK hanging out with a lot of people she knows.
– A smart and well-educated girl — what could possibly go wrong here? Well, you can have a long and interesting conversation with this girl, but only if she can find time for it because she’s crazy about her studies and takes additional classes and extracurriculars.
– Jealousy in a relationship is normal, but only when it doesn’t get out of hand. A girl that always reads between the lines and looks for a reason to get angry is a red flag. These girls are scared of being alone. They see a prospective threat in any other woman their guy ever greets, be it a colleague or just some acquaintance.
– When in a relationship with this girl, men often think that Miss Jealousy is a better option because at least she thinks about him instead of thinking and talking about completely different people.
– It’s very likely that this man will soon get the feeling that his girlfriend has a relationship with both him and his mother. This is definitely not a good situation for any guy.
– She’ll bombard him with text messages to check on him every 10 minutes. It’s not about being jealous; it’s just that she worries too much.
– There’s never a dull moment with drama queens because they are so emotional, and the relationship is never easy. It’s not difficult to get them to go somewhere, but at the same time, they often create drama even when there’s no good reason for it.
– Fancy Girs are trendy and stylish, and they know everything about fashion. They know which clothes to wear to attract attention, and they’re the ones who always look perfect. So what could possibly go wrong here?
– Beauty Queen, like a fancy girl, is very beautiful, and she gets a lot of attention from men. Most of the time, the guy who dates her doesn’t even understand why she chose him.
– But “the one” is a girl who laughs at her boyfriend’s jokes, and he laughs at hers. She is someone who might have completely different tastes in art, cinema, or music, but they still have a lot in common. She is good with her boyfriend’s mother and his friends.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: