GIVE YOUR OLD CLOTHES A SECOND CHANCE
Do you have a wardrobe full of old clothes? You don’t need to throw it away – grab your scissors and let’s restyle it! All our projects require only basic sewing skills and you will totally love the result! You will have a new collection of clothes designed and created by your hands! You may become a real fashion designer. Let’s start!
– Everyone has that annoying pair of pants with the zipper that just doesn’t stay up. Ugh! Instead of replacing the zip, just get a circle zipper pull, or small key ring you can attach to the button
– Easily repair your Flip flops using an elastic band
– Use a toothpick to repair broken eyeglasses
– Zip ties could be used in an unexpected way – to fix the belt
– If your sweater has an unexpected hole – use a bobby pin to fix it
– Lip balm will help to move a broken or stuck zipper
– There is an easy way to resize jeans: make two slits one to two centimeters away from the belt loop and sew the elastic into place underneath the belt loop. Watch our video and find the tutorial!
– Upgrade your old or broken flip-flops fast upgrade with ribbon
– Cut old jeans and make a cute shopping bag
– Use lemon to get rid of embarrassing armpit stains that have appeared on your white t-shirt
– Transform your old and boring sweater into a lovely cardigan. Grab your scissors!
– Check out clever tips on how to repair holes that may appear
– Save silica gel bags to keep your things dry
– You can easily get rid of pills on your clothing using a razor. Find a disposable razor, lay your jacket on a flat surface. Gently shave upward with the razor in small strokes
As a bonus, you will find a lot of ideas how to restyle your old jeans!
01:03 How to fix eyeglasses
01:20 Use a zip tie to fix a belt
03:23 Resize your jeans just in few steps
04:28 DIY shopping bag
07:53 Cut your old sweater
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/