Even Sony Is Not Even Sure If The PlayStation 5 Will Be It's Final Console

Sony Boss Jim Ryan states to CNET that even he is not even sure if the PlayStation 5 will be the company’s final conventional console. Subscribe to ReviewTechUSA for more great content!

Check out Cutting Edge Gamer For Great Graphics Card Leasing Deals (Affiliate Link):

Subscribe To RTUStreams For My Live Content:

Follow me on Instagram:

Sources cited in this video:

#Sony #PS5 #PlayStation5

20 thoughts on “Even Sony Is Not Even Sure If The PlayStation 5 Will Be It's Final Console

Patrick Strahm

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Did anybody notice the Turbo Everdrive and the Turbo Express on Rich's desk?

Faizan Amer

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

internet bandwith is no where near ready at the moment for full cloud gaming , i still use a 10mbps connection and it's pretty expensive for me

scotty thompson

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

cool video tech talk review tech usa

David Duffy

hope not

wizzdom100

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

I don't care, if consoles die it's because it got replaced by something better, and their isn't a demand for it, so what are we speculating for, I want to play God of war on my fridge.

BCBtheBeastlyBeast

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Game console advantages (with physical games): Accessibility, hardware consistency, no internet required (except for updates, which is crucial for some games). The problem with a streaming-only box and/or service is that it's essentially online-only: you lose customers who don't have a connection that can handle it. I live in a rural area that only gets wireless internet. "Streaming-only" = "Barrier to gaming" to me.

nastragic01

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

If cloud is the future that would be huge fail since internet is extremely expensive ain't nobody got time for that!!!

nastragic01

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Cloud is fukn stupid and games are expensive why would I want digital copy so then when I'm done with my game cant sell it and just sits in my storage no thanks I like my firm hardware and ps4 was huge success

Genres and Generations

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

I might do a deep-ish dive into digital distribution and cloud gaming for the future, but my general stance is that, if digital is going to be viable WITH LONGEVITY, you need a service like GOG where you actually own an install file. If every company went that route, I'd be perfectly okay with physical media going away because, let's face it, at this rate, new games would have to come on external hard drives. PS4/XB1 games already doubled or tripled their average filesize over the previous generation. Even Switch cartridges are having trouble fitting the data on there. Physical media isn't viable because games aren't a finished product on release, but more a platform that companies expand on over time. In short, discs now are worthless. Once the support for update download is gone, no more game. Even if you own a disc. I don't like that it is this way now, but there's no real going back from here.

Ralf the COSMIC Coyote

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

When that Day Comes We'll Become the CLOUDS…

Ralf the COSMIC Coyote

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Resist SKYNET At All Costs…

Ralf the COSMIC Coyote

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

I DESPISE Clouds… I LOVE Sunlight!!

Eric Strife

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Everyone keeps talking about final systems but I have to say I don’t see it happening. It more then likely going to take a turn like pc or if you play fighting games like a arcade stick. What I mean is they will develop a counsel with easy to swap out parts sell you a base counsel, then start selling parts that you can put in over time that will slide out of place and back in with switch or button press no screws required.

ClumzorZ

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Turbo Express with the tv tuner is the next big thing.

sakib hossain

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Internet is not that fast everywhere. Playstation have to think about the global market and u think about yourself

Jay Devons

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Rich has been wishing for stream only consoles for many years. It's a tradition. Like him being wrong…constantly. Another of my favorite traditions.

Johnny Burnes

YES! Bloodstained ringtone!

Psychonis

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

I don't think consoles are going to just go away. They will change and adapt like everything else.

Fishchips 994

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

I’d rather take all-digital gaming as the future than that game streaming bullshit

fife007

(June 7, 2019 - 4:04 am)

Was that Ralph who was calling Rich?