Galaxy Note 10 – A New Surprising Change Causes Disappointment

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 official design has been leaked, and it’s absolutely gorgeous. But a new leak is not as gorgeous, and could cause some disappointment among long time Note 10 fans.

We also know that the release date of the Galaxy Note 10 is going to be sometime in August.

We all want to see the Galaxy Note 10 unboxing and official videos, but for now, we’ll have to do with reliable leaks.

Let’s dive in.

————— FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA —————–
Follow me on twitter : http://twitter.com/sakitechonline
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/sakitechonline
Follow me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sakitechonline
Follow me on Google+ https://plus.google.com/+sakitech
My Website: http://sakitechonline.com

Companies can send product to the following address:

Attn: SAKITECH
135 S Springfield Rd. Unit #681
Clifton Heights, PA 19018

47 thoughts on “Galaxy Note 10 – A New Surprising Change Causes Disappointment

sakitech

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Most up to date specs for the Galaxy Note 10 Pro and release date here: https://sakitechonline.com/2019/05/12/samsung-galaxy-note-10-pro-specs/

tom wilson

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

What would cause people to be pissed that there's no headphone Jack?? This is the 21st century people, get a FUCKIN grip cause its bluetooth now. So quit your bitchin and moaning pussies

Dennis Hensen

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I wish they made phones screens without notches and hole punches these days. I can't wait until that goes away

Mona Patel

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Totally not a big deal for me, compared to the missing headphone jack!😔 At either speed the phone will get charged!

MAANI IBLIS

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I hadn't used the headphones in awhile but it's hard to put the bluetooth on again afterwards, the sound is so different. I'm with you, 25W fast charging is a gain over 15W fast charging on previous devices.

Stoned Raider

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I wonder if people understand that fast charging your non-removable battery lowers its life very fast. slow charging will double your battery life. But then again phones arr so cheap you could just replace it every year

Danny Kojongian

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I would assume the Note 10 Pro will be packed with lots of advancard internal hardware, leaving no enough space to put the batt for 45 watts charging. I am OK with 25 watts charging which is fast enough, but more important is the phone safety. We dont want the case of Note 7 case to repeat. For the absence of headphone jack, this is to save some space too. I am ok with that since I never use the cable earphone anymore. Maybe Samsung will be kind enough to include the Galaxy Buds as standard, or at very special prices for the Note 10 owners. 🙂

Prajay Shah

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

This will probably be my last android phone after this in switching to Apple again

Prajay Shah

Not bad at all

Joel Diaz

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I don't give a ass about the 25 watt charge and the lack of the headphone jack. Not a deal breaker for me. Now please stop showing up on my recommendations or I'll cry next time. Thanks.

Stone mage

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

One of the things you have to give Saki credit for is the fact that he doesn't just do a phone review and then its over. Unlike a lot of others I notice he tries to keep you INFORMED about what is coming out BEFORE It gets out and that shows he's got his finger on the pulse a bit more than the other you tubers. Just like a lot of people I don't care if it takes 2 hours to charge, if you give me a 5,000 mah battery where it can last all day i don't care about the 45, 25 or even 15w charging. Lasting is what matters not how fast it charges. Something else they need to be honest about something else. I mean WHO out there REALLY lets their phone die to 0% on a regular basis anyway? All this back and forth about fast charging to me is irrelevant because what person will openly ADMIT they never start charging their phone before it gets to 0%? So why is fast charging a selling point in the first place? Yes I get it, it takes LESS TIME to charge i hear you, yet in most cases you are either in three places. HOME and your phone is charging, at WORK and you are charging it there or in your car and you are charging it THERE during your drive. You aren't even CARING or thinking about it that much. So will somebody be honest and just stop acting like fast charging really matters when nobody is in DIRE need to have their phone charged in under an hour? Does anyone agree with my point?

Stone mage

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Saki tech is a vegetarian from what I understand and can do 100 push ups in about 8 minutes.

take1er

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Honestly I dont mind the headphone Jack being gone, I rarely use wired headphones nowadays. What's going to be awesome is people will be receiving galaxy buds in the box for the new Note 10, the bad might be the price. Definitely the headphones will make the price higher, and the wattage for fast charge wirelessly is not a big deal man, I would understand if they took off the micro SD slot then all hell would break loose lol

w00ten786

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

dey must be cumin with air buds🤷🏾‍♂️🙏 no headphones jack🤦🏾‍♂️

yashwin raj

I think it's 70 Watts 45+25

Emad Ahmed

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I don't mind. Still really happy with the Note10. 45W would've been better but 25W is still pretty good.

shneor moses

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Watching in my Note 9. Greatest smartphone ever.

William Brown

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Samsung making it easier to buy cheaper phones, putting all the goodoes.on them.
    Note use to have the best of everything now to much money just for stylist. They have to realize phones.are luxuries not necessaries we can do w/o and drop out of digital world.
    I can get a great computer for $1200

Daisy villocino

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Issues in note 10, so that next phone you will think it is much better.

Stefan Tesla

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

First of all, notch is the biggest disappointment for me… second,headphone jack,and now this…..
    Note 9 is still good enough…
    I had a big expectation for note 10…

dita azzahrah

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Really headphone jack is gone ?

SuTen

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

No 4K screen and no headphone jack – F & U Samsung, not getting my money…

Billy Gross

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Well Samsung has managed to piss me off yet again ! Currently I'm still using my note 5 and never a problem! Here I am ! Truly expecting to have my mind blown! I have Verizon as my carrier and am paying for Beyond unlimited , I watch a lot of you tube,a lot of movies, and I'm an aspiring air brush artist; I have hundreds of hours of how to and tutorials ! I have invested quite a sum of money on Bose type headphones that require the HEAD PHONE JACK ! And in combination with the note 5's dynamic sound pre loaded with customizable settings for movies,gaming! Watching with 1080 video,Dolby Surround sound & a graphic equalizer pre-installed !! In my mind hardwired does not need to be charged ! How many times has Bluetooth let you down at the worst possible time ? If I as a consumer spending in excess of 1,000 dollars or more and just have to take it or leave it! The folding phone was a flop as it was rushed just to be the first out there to put on the market ! How does that represent your company , when they were broken and so-called! The next gen S- Series was rushed also as they were loaded with the older& slower chips& SIM cards! Where as the note 10-Series will have the the newer, faster processors,SIM cards and chips,Ram & massive storage! 1/2 a terabyte and even a full terabyte if you want! Thats more memory than I will Ever need for the rest of my life ! And now no headphone Jack! No 4,500 battery! No 50 watt charging system ! Why do they have to screw up the most superior phone ever made !!!! What are they thinking ??? They are going to lose a horrendous amount of loyal note customers ( like Me ) I hear the A -90 , will have the 50 watt charging, and the bigger, better , battery! But it's not A NOTE !!!! I MEAN I DON'T MIND PAYING MORE FOR THE OPTIONS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO ME , AND WHAT I NEEDED FOR MY BUISNESS PHONE AND WHAT I REQUIRE IT TO PERFORM FOR ME AS A BUISNESS PHONE! AND WHAT I NEED MY PHONE AS MY ENTERTAINMENT DEVICE TO DO FOR ME !!! I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way! And I also hope & pray that somebody at Samsung that does not have their head up their A$$ and sees this comment and stops the looming exodus away from Samsung !! I mean I'm not anybody but I'm right and just wait and see if what I said comes true !!!! How many of you AGREE ????? .

4u25out

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I have a NOTE 9, I hardly use headphone jack.

1984chupacabra

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

No audio jack is a deal breaker for me. My last 2 phones have been from the note series; if the Note 10 does not have a headphone jack, I will not buy a 3rd.

Angela Robinson

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Head phone jack is my concern. If the 10 does not sell well…perhaps I will wait for the Note 11 when they put the head phone jack back in. Like they did with the SD card.

Bru - uh

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Any idiot who didn't notice Samsung is removing the headphone 🎧 jack is stupid lol. Why the fuck do you think the headphones were free with the S10? Smh lol

Rob Duncan

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

The best charging is slow trickle charging . If phones had a trickle charge facility this would be an upgrade ! Fast charging only degrades & speeds up the end of your battery ! Fast charging is a downgrade , but it helps the phone company sell more phones , to gullible people .

Wayne Brooks

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

They need to put a 5000 mAh battery in the Note 10 Pro. With a 45 Watt charging Brick & Galaxy Earbuds since it's a expensive phone with no headphone Jack. If they do this I will get the Ceramic White with Rose gold frame (like my S10+), 12 gigs of Ram, & 1 terabyte of storage, 5G capabilities, & never buy a phone ever again.

Sai Manas

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I have no problem with 3.5 jack only if Samsung include a type-c earphones in the box

Patrick G

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I'm disappointed with headphone Jack.
    With Doing this Samsung admits that apple is ahead of them and like to fallow them regardless of what the Samsung users want !!!!!

laserbot678

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

No head phone jack no Note 10 for me.

Mahmoud Eledrissi

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

who is already disappointed, i hate how i was hipped for the note10 and i already saved money for it but now i am thinking to keep the money till note11

Second Take

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Honestly it would make sense to have the 45W on the more budget friendly phone with less battery capacity.

Monty Karllo

I hets apple company

thembp82

Thanks for the constant updates. Best on YouTube with those videos 👍

Rafael Almeida

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

My biggest concern is the camera.

Royce Leanzer

Saki Tech.
    More like Sucky Tech.

NHV303

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

The hole punch is bad enough to not buy. How am I suppose to play game with a hole punch. That'll be distracting.

Robert Nash

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I'm not putting any wireless headphones in my ears, count me out on the Note 10. I'll stick with my note 9.

bL3d bL4k

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

45w will cause high heat while charging. 25w seems more realistic.

Kelly Painter

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Fast charging your battery is a good way to kill it early. Heat is really bad. So is charging to 100%

YPO6

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

With subtitles on: "sock here from sake tech"

Miles

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

No headphone,no led notifications and crsp fingerprint. I'll keep my note 9 I'm so disappointed oh well

Mystic Soul

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

Actually this is ok to me too 😎

Mukesh Middha

45 watts will come and also battery will be 4500mAh

allie tirad

(June 12, 2019 - 7:24 pm)

I don't care about the headphone jack, 25w charging and so so on. I will still buy it coz it's the best ever made.