My fitness journey / body transformation / before pictures / what I did

Hey guys! I finally made this video to share my fitness journey, how I got started and what I did to transform my body, I hope you will enjoy it ♥︎ if you have any question, just ask me xx

Find me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/zoehappyfit
My fitness guide: www.zoehappyfit.com/guide
Subscribe to my channel: http://bit.ly/2AtAr5L

Contact me at: hello@zoehappyfit.com

The link to the online calorie & macro calculator I used:

* I chose maintenance as my goal and would have that amount of calories on my non training days and add 200-300 calories on my training days

* PLEASE READ*
The content of this video is informational only, I am just sharing my experience and what worked for me.
I am not giving you medical advice and I do encourage you to reach out to a nutritionist or professional that can help you figure this out.

Music from: www.epidemicsound.com

38 thoughts on “My fitness journey / body transformation / before pictures / what I did

Margarida Campos

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Dear Zoe! I’ve been following you on Instagram for a while. Your motivation and videos are amazing and your guide has helped me a lot. I’m curious about what supplements (BCAA) and protein you take and when (before/after gym). Could you talk about it in your next video?
    Lots of love!

leen abalkhail

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

omg ily ur so cute!! i can’t take that cuteness ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you you help me alot and encourage me every time i see your posts on instagram ❤️❤️ btw i have a red stretch marks on my tight i think it shows because of bulking idk i feel slightly embarrass😕but i hope it will be less when i gain more muscles
    last and not least I love you from KSA 🇸🇦

lotusssypringa

Don't worry I understand everything 😊

Ioana Stamatin

You are so sweet 💜😘

FitnessFanatic

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Congrats on your success and keep it up with your journey!

Lindsey Johnson

Great video thank you!!

Emilie Nabu

Française ? Haha

BCHRH N

28 woooow 😱😱

Batoul Sheayto

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Happy that you're back on youtube😍😍 btw what fitness watch are u wearing 🙈 love you xoxo

Exploring Mirey

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Cant wait for more videos

Fiorella Carrillo

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Hiii Zoe, if i don’t go to the gym, training with resistance bands at home will be effective?

PD: Your transformation is amazing, i admire you ❤️

Simone Livesey

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

I love all your content on Instagram 😘😘 . Also you have a lovely accent and it's easy to understand x

Flori

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Thank you for this amazing video!!! I absolutely love your instagram account and I’ve tried lots of your workouts! I hope you continue posting a lot! And yes, your accent is strong 😅 but it sounds so lovely! ❤️❤️❤️

Carla B

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Thank you Zoe for sharing to us your wonderful journey to fitness. With that I am totally motivated and inspired to change what I do. I am currently doing my work outs using your routines via instagram and I can totally say that, at first they look easy but girl they really burn so much. But I have a question as to the food intake, how do you know how much cal or protein or carbs or fat is in a food? I hope you don't mind my question but I just wanna know cause I wanna attain that abs that I wanted. Thank you and love you 😊

manda

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Could you possibly do a video on what you began eating as you began your training? I would like to start eating healthier but I don't find them as appetizing,so what would you do ?

esme esme

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

loved your video and i think you should do more videos cause they are really helpfull !!! <3 i look forward to your diet video!!! do you believe that someone can just work out at home from the beggining or should go to the gym first as you did ? also how much does your work out last (1 hour or less ) ?

Emily Alicia

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

I love the clear healthy message your sending so much ❤️❤️

Amanda Caribbean baby

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Can you maybe post up some info on the foods you ate based on the calories you had to keep in line with?

Amanda Caribbean baby

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Gurl you look amazing. The transformation pics are fantastic. Honestly its great to see a video on someone who is basically a more normal weight and height transform their shape. I really want to follow what you did.

Artea Kraja

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Yay ! Can’t wait for your next videos ! You girl are great !!

And I have a question, I am just curious, if you do not want to answer it’s okay. Are you still a women’s best ambassador?

Nayeema Chowdhury

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Can you talk about what you did for training? Did you use the guide you put together? Focused on cardio? Took classes? Focused on strength training? Did strength training help you lose the fat and tone up as well?

a6elhei6

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Love all your little videos on Instagram and really appreciate this video, very interesting! 🌸 Just one question, what are your macros? I’m reading so many mixed advices about that and I look exactly like your ‘before’ picture, so I think your input would really be of great value for my transformation. Thanks in advance Zoe! ☺️

Eva Engel

Great video, thanks ♥️♥️♥️

Valenilu

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Salut ❤️❤️j’ai beaucoup aimé ta vidéo ❤️I just wanna know what kind of exercise you were doing with your arms ?

Say Say's Kitchen

Merci.

Adam Gwozdz

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Great start Zoe 👍👌💪🤩😍, thank you for sharing your experience.

Zelle

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

If you dont mind sharing, how much do you weigh currently and your height?

DannyDanZ

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Your accent is really cute, I don’t care if I understand you or not lol

Aurora Östlund

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Can’t wait to see more of you on here!!! Accent is super cute, and ur so beautiful inside and out!! More workouts please on here and tips :)))

Amie manneh

I like the video!

Sarah Zedazi

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Je me permets de t’écrire un commentaire en français vu que je le suis 😁 Je te suis sur instagram car j’ai repris le fitness depuis peu et tu es une vraie source de motivation !
    Je suis très contente que tu fasses des vidéos sur youtube, hâte de voir la prochaine 😍

Jacqueline Acosta

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

So what diet did you follow ? Did you bulk for a while then cut or ?

A H

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Keep doing videos! I follow you on instagram and love your work. You are a big motivation for me 🙂

Maya Nataros

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

ive been following you on instagram for a long time and i didn't even know you had a youtube channel! so glad i found it! youre such an inspiration to me, keep it up!!:)

Tsova Shakhbazyan

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

Thank you for this video, Zoe! ❤ I have a question. What about protein? How much you think is enough? (minimal amount of protein per 1kg) Thank you!

Milena tbld

🙌🙌🙌❤❤❤❤

Elena Constandache

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

I'm so happy that you are back on youtube 🙂 can you do please a video with a workout or some exercises that help you to get rid of the legs fat and tone them

J S

(February 28, 2019 - 10:42 am)

what are the best ways to get rid of cellulite and thigh fat