New PlayStation 5 Specs And Pricing Are Leaked, And They're Very Believable

Did a new PS5 leak just reveal the price of the next generation video game console from Sony? Let’s discuss.

Check out Cutting Edge Gamer For Great Graphics Card Leasing Deals (Affiliate Link):

Home

Subscribe To RTUStreams For My Live Content:

Follow me on Instagram:

Sources cited in this video:

#PS5 #Sony #Playstation5

23 thoughts on “New PlayStation 5 Specs And Pricing Are Leaked, And They're Very Believable

John Stammers

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

I'm getting one regardless. Not for specs, for GAMES.

I want to play games like GOW2 and HZD2 and Persona6, ect.

Carlo Emanuele Doria

Hopefully we’ll gonna play minecraft on the ps5

Evan Raab

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

The comment section flooded with all these people flexing by saying they have a PC so they don’t need to buy the next Xbox or PS console is funny

Konatari

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

I think that PS Premium sounds fake. Access to private servers, early access and betas… Just doesn't sound likely to me. And he is the same guy who said that GTA6 is a launch title for PS5 which also sounds unlikely. I don't believe this guy knows anything and he probably just wants the clout.

Will

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

"pls buy our fake 8k consoles and also all our new TVs because we need more gimmicks.. even though there is no, and will not be any 8k media for a long while". At least not main stream. Most people can't even push 4k@60 yet (or have displays even capable to fully take advantage), and the most they have to look forward to is a handful of netflix shows at 4k.

jesus barrera

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

stupid rumour, companies don't ty to take loses anymore with hardware, especially since the PS360 both lost billions that way

Tay Kyles

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

The only appealing thing about this would be backwards compatibility all the way back to PS1

Otherwise………….PC gaming is looking more and more appealing the more expensive these consoles get. I don't care about your 4K and 8K. I want a good resolution with at least 60 FPS

Richard Teran

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

There will always be a new generation of game consoles up until people stop playing or tecnology stops evolving

xxDuo

I feel like PS3 launched at $700

James Burns

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

It needs to be “future proof” I don’t think a next gen is necessary yet as we haven’t had any game ideas that are straight up not possible like we did on the ps2/ps3, and the Xbox one X can output these games at 4K

Starwolf

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

Remember guys. This is the same person that stated that the PS4 was going to be a cloud streaming device where the cloud did all the processing. <XD

Josh Wagner

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

500$? Half a grand? Just switch to PC people. It'll be outdated hardware the second it hits the shelfs.

Michael

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

They need to make modular consoles already so we can upgrade the RAM and GPU along with the internal storage. Sony and Microsoft would make so much money off people upgrading their console during the generation. With the CPU not being upgradeable, that would be the "next generation leap".

RetrO GameBeard

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

500 isn't bad if your looking to get a big boost and most likely a 2 tb harddrive , I'm most definitely ready to rock and roll with that price. I don't like the camera on controller thing though 🤬

b0rg1010

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

Just buy yourself a PC and have done with it. Why compromise?

Max Armstrong

Need at least a ssd for the os my PS4 pro has aneurism anytime I open my msgs

Jordan Von Buse

Vr is where it's at

Ravanofdarkness

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

The Reason the Xbox One X was selling at $499 at launch was cause Microsoft wanted to make it clear that their Console is more Powerful and since the PlayStation 4 Pro at the time was at $399 when the X Launched it made sense not to mention Microsoft had to charge $499 to also pay for the 4K Blu-Ray Player they built-in, which the PS4 Pro lacked. Let's also not forget the whole reason we needed the Updated Console Cycle was cause both Microsoft and Sony launched the Xbox One/PlayStation 4 with inferior Hardware to profit from them at launch unlike what they did with the Xbox360/PlayStation 3 cycle where they launched Powerful hardware from the get go but didn't make a profit from their hardware sales until a year or two down the road when the parts became cheaper to manufacture.

I'm fairly sure that Sony has figured out that $399 is what People are comfortable with spending on a Console, just look at the PlayStation 4 and Pro sales and while the Xbox One X indeed is selling alright is only cause Microsoft didn't manufacture a ton of them cause they know only the hardcore that want the best Xbox experience would buy it.

Kouya Sakurada

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

8k isn’t happening. Current consoles can’t even do native 4K, they can’t even do 1440p at a reasonable FPS and LOD setting.

jacob stefo

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

Dosen't matter about a ps5 I own a ps4 pro and a xbox one x plus a switch guess which one I play the most is the switch it has way more better games and I can take it anywhere I go. Why would invest in a ps5 or a new xbox it's not worth it. Nintendo kill it in this Generation.

Eatmyass

I’ll wait a year or two until the first price drop just like I did with ps4

Danny De La Torre

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

Pretty sure Rich also forgot to mention how the dollar value and income have changed due to inflation. So 500$ now was like 700$ then

Mutafa Rahmani

(April 16, 2019 - 8:29 am)

Lolz i remember when i had to ask my parents but never got one… and i was planni g for ps4.

Now i have an job and earn €800,- a month so ps5 won't be that expensive for me.