RT4 Transformation Case Study Fat to Fit

My webstore for all the best ebooks and private one on one coaching by me. https://durianrider.com/collections/all

Follow me on Strava to see ALL my daily training. Its FREE! https://www.strava.com/athletes/254600

Durianriders Cycling Ebook (buyers guide, diet tips, training tips etc)
Durianriders Lean Body Bible (Ebook that Includes the latest bike buyers guide)

Subscribe for daily vids about nutrition, cycling, diet & weight loss:

50 thoughts on “RT4 Transformation Case Study Fat to Fit

mike b

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Hey DR, when I turned 50 last year I decided enough is enough, weighing in at 216lbs and only 5'7, I said to myself if I need to travel 5 miles or less I'm riding my bike (specialized sirrus hybred)  down to 178lbs and 1436 miles last year, feeling healthy not quite vegan (fish or bird only) mostly fruit and veg, bought a road bike and got 423 miles last month riding 20+ a day now and don't feel good if I don't ride, its true its all in the mind and body man make a choice write it down and stick with  it, Craig has fiqured it out and we can all learn from that. Going for 3000miles this year, keep up the great videos bra

Save the Loudhouse

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

The guy looks like he's on heroin. That might explain the weight loss

Fabian

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Oh so you mean he lowered his calorie intake, did some excercise and lost weight!? wow, the wonders of veganism.

Wandering Vegan

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

This is an awesome video. Craig is super motivated. Started chatting with him when he just started his channel and he has always put in 110%.

Richard Scott

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Yes agree lost 12 k since a started 100 k a week….

Luiz dos Anjos

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

What about skateboarding instead of biking?

Psoriasis Buddy

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Not just weight raw til 4 helps, look at my channel, if I was a religious man I would say it was a miracle. Praise be the rawness til fourness.

Scott Hudson

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

It's funny, folks in their cars make me think that they are the ones impoverished

ibez07

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

there is no such thing as self made,,,craig was helped by you….self made is a nonsensical notion

pianomushroom PGO

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

This seems like a good idea! Maybe I'll go and get a bike once I move to a nicer neighborhood.

Grim Vegan

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Craig is the fucking man!

Joanna Kowalska

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

great video, cheers for admitting that it is harder for noobs (I am one of them) to change lifestyle and be good at sth from scratch.

Elizabeth Jessop

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

I would rather hang out with fat people with that not giving up attitude than skinny people who flake out as soon as the going gets tough. Kudos to Craig, well done and enjoy the rewards of feeling great and having fun on the bike 🙂

jasup

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Your ebook is total garbage. I read it. Not science backed at all. Just your horseshit opinions. People…DO NOT BUY HIS EBOOK! IT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!

Anarcho V

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Beautiful adventure for yet another person, keep up the great work.

Mike Richardson

Good show Craig👍🏻🙏

bahalkali shimochi

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

So I started eating lots of vegetables and fruits and cut out the fat and after months (I think 6-7 months?) my brainfog is just starting to disappear, i'm literally becoming smarter. I notice how much better I can focus on stuff (unless I haven't had sleep) how much better I can read, remember things. It's so weird, I used to take ritalin and antipsychotics and those pills just made everything worse. I'm so fucking angry at the psychiatrist for prescribing this to me. I NEVER would've imagined that just eating fucking vegetables would solve the problem. I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY. It was hard at the beginning, because I started craving sugar like crazy after 2-3 months I think(not sure) and thought the vegan diet was wrong for me. So I gave it up for some time.But I felt really sick on foods with fat in them, and so I started again, with eating lots of fruits and vegetables. I still don't know why I felt addicted to sugar, but thats over now, thank god. I also notice how much energy I have now, it's easier to exercise now for some weird reason. I became sick around 12 years of age and it became worse and worse until I couldn't function and had to leave school for 2 years. I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed pills. I ate a lot of fatty foods and meat for years. Finally, FINALLY i'm starting to feel different. I'm so fucking angry that i'm crying right now, we live in an opposite world, everything they say is right, is wrong!! I also receive quantum touch which helps a lot with backproblems and I started using a bio disc which is amazing too (foods taste better with a bio disc). I can't believe how much we are being lied to, it's astounding, we are being dumbed down hardcore. I don't trust doctors anymore, i'm angry at every single one of them. I know they're ignorant, they're brainwashed too, but still, I can't help feeling angry. I suffered for years!! MY TEENAGE YEARS WERE RUINED BY THIS BULLSHIT.

Olly Halliday

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Where do you get your t shirt from

Common sense / Veganism

what an epic video

Freediver HD

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Craig is an inspiration to me. I often go back to his channel and thumb up his vids.

LondonCalling

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

can you recommend a bike for beginners?

LondonCalling

wow yes raw til 4.

Brad Allen

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

im so motivated right now

Malcolm. Scott

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Really good stuff , I live in Barbados & ride my bike everywhere , every day ..Love it.

Jette Rood

awsome

Mi Eats Vegan

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

that's a great success story!

Carina Maren

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

ur savin lifes Harley. mine as well!

Blair

ego = suffering

Jordan D Productionz

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

big up Craig, he's the fuckin man.

Anne Visser

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

I live in holland and you're so right

High Carb Diabetic Ⓥ

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

More videos like this. Love the truth bombs and the transformation stories

Vegan Rainbow

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

What an inspiration – Durian and Craig – I am going vegan today, have had a gluten free, dairy free, red meat free diet for years, now it's time for the next step. Just bought a pile of bananas, two boxes of dates and plenty of veggies. I will CTFU!! Keep making these videos Durian!! Best wishes to all 😀

Karl Hurkett

Craig is ace.
    I've been riding for 5 years and unfortunately have always been one of those kids at school that turned up and won.

I still am searching for new ways of improving though. Seeing Craig's channel and his success inspired me. He even gave me the time to tackle a goal I have for Paris Roubaix classic race in two weeks. What a super guy. I love his videos too!

Freddie Farrell

0:52 on the right , looks like he has only 1 leg lol

macspud28

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

So, totally starting from scatch = noob = not invited. So your man would not have been fit enough to go this year.

Douglas King

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Nothing better then getting on your bike and just pedal and see where it takes up.

VegAnn

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Wow really well done of him. Been subbed to him and he makes good points

TheEnvironmentalVegan

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

I agree! I live in the Netherlands and every fucking person cycles. Honestly there are NO obese people!

Cycling Slimmer

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Great video, thanks for mentioning me, I feel so grateful to of discovered yours and Freelee's vids, without them I wouldn't be where I am today! So happy you inspired me to get on with my own channel inspiring people and bringing them to the high carb vegan diet and cycling!

Segway

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Obese ppl on bikes REALLY inspire me to get the best out of myself on the bike – they are pushing hard then I need to push harder because I can.

Mad Mak

EczemaHealing.org

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Hats off to Craig. Not thinking, just doing.

BigBoysClimbOnBigRing

More videos like this. Very motivating. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Ava Sedna

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

We should make $2 shirts "CARB UP LIKE CRAIG"

izwabbit

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

LOL @ the cut carbs cut life comment….

Garrett Vincent

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

Your personality makes your videos so appealing and fun to watch😂

RHOK

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

If you go to the RT4 Fest without a bike there is 80% chance of success from simply showing up

Katie Kookaburra

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

I've been talking to Craig for a good few years and can't actually believe the difference in him!!!!! He's an absolute trooper. I've asked him to pave me up Doi Suthep 🙂 so impressed with him!!!! Great you're giving him a shout out 🙂

Emil Johansen

(January 11, 2019 - 4:03 am)

I must say, it fits you much more speaking good about someone +durianrianrider you light up!
    I hate your sarcastic bitching videos about other people, this i love 🙂

RHOK