What does your favorite music say about you? Music is a huge part of almost everybody’s life. Your favorite music can make you feel happy, inspired, and, according to psychologists, even reveal deep secrets about your personality!
During a study conducted at Heriot-Watt University, more than 36,000 participants were asked to rate different music genres and provide information about different aspects of their personality. After analyzing all the results, specialists found that people who love the same musical styles also possess similar personality traits! So we have only one question for you: What’s your favorite genre of music? It’s time to find out what it says about you!
Other videos you might like:
Cool Hearing Test: Are You a Superhuman? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHFwmPQ_rQ&
What You See First Reveals Unexpected Truth About You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4F26qITNzw&
What’s Your True Spirit Animal? Personality Test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KGnRe1f2DA
#music #rock #indie
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– If you’re a huge fan of pop music, you’re probably extroverted, hardworking, and pretty honest. You love to meet new people and get into new and exciting adventures and ideas.
– If rock ’n’ roll is your kind of music, you’re extremely creative and intuitive. Rock lovers see the world as a platform of endless possibilities and are interested in mastering many things at once.
– If your playlist mostly consists of rap and hip-hop music, you’re probably highly extroverted and outgoing. Rap lovers are often the life of the party as they have outstanding social skills and can find common ground with both extroverts and introverts.
– If you can’t stop listening to electronic music, you’re probably a social butterfly who has strong opinions and rarely compromises. Electronic music lovers are often big fans of going to concerts and music festivals.
– Indie lovers are certainly the most creative of all the music genre types. They know how to think outside of the box and find simple but innovative solutions in a heartbeat. This makes them powerful leaders and masters of brainstorming.
– Country music has tons of dedicated fans all over the world. If you’re one of them, you’re laid-back, friendly, and responsible. Even though country songs often describe going through a roller coaster of emotions, most country lovers rarely go through mood swings and are very emotionally stable.
– If you can’t live without jazz or blues, you’re intelligent, charming, and traditional. Jazz lovers enjoy the simplest things and put their main focus on relationships.
– According to the research, if you enjoy any type of music you can dance to, you’re an outgoing and assertive person. You love all things risky and are usually the first one to jump off a cliff or skydive.
– Unfortunately, nowadays people almost never listen to classical music. But if you’re one of those rare people who genuinely love it more than any other music genre, you’re exceptionally smart and confident.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: