Looking beautiful is any lady’s desire, but there seem to be issues you can’t take care of yourself. To look fresh and gorgeous all day long, pay attention to trick #3.
For beautiful hair 0:28
For thick eyebrows and lashes 0:45
For circles under the eyes 1:05
For a healthy body 1:25
For smooth legs 1:52
For beautiful and strong nails 2:19
For blackheads on your face 2:35
For gorgeous armpits 2:59
For sunburn 3:11
For tender heels 3:25
For a clear complexion 3:43
For the whitest teeth 4:04
For a fresh face all day long 4:20
For a pleasant fragrance 4:39
Firming up your breasts 4:51
– If you have greasy hair, simple cooking salt or, even better, sea salt is what you need. Add 2-3 tablespoons to your favorite shampoo, and the roots of your hair will stay clean for longer.
– Don’t throw out your old mascara bottle. Wash it, and use it to mix together some castor oil, vitamin E, and Aloe Vera juice.
– If you like coffee, don’t dispose of spent coffee grounds — they can help keep your eyes fresh. Mix them in a 1:1 solution with coconut oil, and apply to the skin under your eyes for 15 minutes. Apply this mask 3-4 times a week.
– You can make an anti-cellulite wrap even at home. Mix 2 tablespoons of ground ginger, 5 tablespoons of cosmetic clay, and 10 tablespoons of warm water together.
– Sugaring is considered one of the best depilation methods. It’s less painful, doesn’t irritate the skin, and disposes of ingrown or bristle-like hairs. Mix 1/4 of a glass of lemon juice, 2 glasses of sugar, and 1/4 of a glass of water together.
– A 1:1 mix of coconut oil and honey with a few drops of lavender oil is perfect for strengthening the nails. To make it more convenient, pour it into a used nail polish bottle.
– If you’re tired of having blackheads on your nose or chin, make a simple mask: mix 1 teaspoon of warm water, 1 tablespoon of flour, and 1 teaspoon of honey together.
– A baking soda solution will help to calm the skin down and get rid of the redness caused by sunburn. Apply the cool poultice to the painful area for 10-15 minutes.
– To make your heels always soft, you should use foot soaks. Take 2 cups warm water, add 1/2 cup baking soda, and 1 cup vinegar. Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes, then dry with a towel and apply some nutritious cream.
– Strawberries will help you gently whiten your teeth. Mix 1 tsp of grated berries with 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and use this paste instead of toothpaste twice a month.
– If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night before going to bed. After two weeks you’ll notice that the skin has become more elastic and moisturized.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: